https://visitkotawaringinbarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_7035.jpg 1067 1600 Admin https://visitkotawaringinbarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/visitkobar-newlogo-color-300x71.png Admin2021-06-14 20:39:512021-06-15 02:18:38Important Information Visiting Kotawaringin Barat
- Indonesian currency is rupiah (Rp. or IDR). Please keep in mind that non – cash transactions or payments are still not common in some places in Indonesia, and Kotawaringin Barat Regency. Please bring cash with you in your journey to Kotawaringin Barat.
- People drive on the left side of the road in Indonesia, and foreigners who would like to drive must carry a valid international driving license.
- Unless stated otherwise, tap water is not drinkable.
- Indonesia uses European-style two-pin round plugs, voltage is 220 V and 50 Hz.
- Mobile networks (2G, 3G) are available throughout Indonesia, 4G network is mostly available in city area.